We have experience in dealing with all types of commercial premises for a wide range of businesses from sole traders to large companies. We also act for property developers and house building companies where a fast and efficient service is paramount.
Our experts also deal with the complex area of Landlord and Tenant law and can give a wide range of advice on all aspects of your business as and when required. When required we can involve our commercial litigation specialists so you have the benefit of a whole team of lawyers to provide expertise when needed.
We give advice and assistance on the legal aspects of:-
- Sales and purchases of freehold business premises
- Leases of business premises
- Issues arising under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Commercial, industrial and residential developments
- Planning issues and planning agreements
- Options and conditional contracts
- Joint ventures
- Commercial mortgages