MacLachlan Solicitors aims to make this website as accessible as possible. The site has been built using XHTML and CSS and is compliant with W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0, Level Double-A conformance.
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the “view” option in your browser.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
The standard support browser versions are:
- Internet Explorer v6.0+
- Firefox v1.5+
- Netscape 6.2+
- Safari 1.0+
The pages on this site are all printer-friendly and only the logo, relevant headings and main content will appear on the printouts. Navigation elements will not be printed.
This site uses relative font sizes. To resize the font please follow the steps below relevant to your browser:
- Internet Explorer: View > Text size
- Netscape: Edit > Preferences > Appearance > Fonts OR View > Text Zoom
- Opera: File > Preferences > Fonts > Minimum font size (pixels) OR View > Zoom
Alternatively, scroll with the wheel of your mouse whilst holding down the control key.
Get in touch
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch.